maandag 22 december 2008

SolidGround

I am from a small town so dear beloved party animals, those that wish to go crazy, don’t come over to my place. I am not such a party animal but yes, I have to be honest, every now and then I like to go out. The place where I usually go is a club called SolidGround. It is located in Goes in Zeeland. In the center of Goes you can find many bars and clubs, but this specific club is located on some remote location in the outskirts of the city.

Just like its location also the atmosphere is different than most other places in the city center.
And that is exactly what I like. The volume of the “music” (depends on what you want to call music) is significantly lower compared to that of most other clubs, which gives the opportunity to have a nice chat with your friends without shouting the lungs out of your body.
The personnel of the club are pretty strict on alcohol consumption. I have been visiting this place for quite a long time already but I have never seen anybody getting drunk in there.

If I have a friend over I would definitely know where to take him on a Saturday evening.
But before going to this club I would first arrange us a nice dinner. Maybe there are not too many places to go out in the town I come from, but luckily enough there is at least one good restaurant. It is called; “Het hart van Tholen”. I have been there only once, but my experience until now is that they have quite a variety of good food for reasonable prices and proportions. The place also looks really nice inside and it will offer just the right amount of privacy and coziness anybody could wish.

My conclusion; I don’t have too many options to go out, but the ones I have suit me well.

Geen opmerkingen: